Essential Information On How To Successfully Control Mould.
Step by step process to control mould in your home with hints and tips.
But first you might want to read this: 3 Simple Steps To Clean Mould Properly.
- Remove clothes from washing machine promptly.
- If you have a front-loading washing machine, clean the rubber seal and inside of the door.
- Leave the door cracked open when the machine is not in use.
- Don’t leave wet, damp clothes sitting around.
- Make sure your laundry area has good air circulation.
- If you have carpet in your bathroom- get rid of it.
- Quickly repair any plumbing leaks.
- Promote ground water drainage away from a house.
- Remove leaves and dead vegetation near the foundation and in the rain gutters.
- Use a squeegee in the shower; quickly and easily wipe away excess water from the shower recess.
- Use Green-Goo sprays to get rid of visible mould.
- Use an exhaust fan or open a window in the bathroom during baths and showers.
- Improve air flow through your house.
- Leave the closet doors open.
- Place a tub of anti mould gel available from Green-Goo in the airflow to kill mould.
- Use an exhaust fan when you are cooking or washing dishes.
- Open doors between rooms, move furniture away from walls and use fans if needed.
- Try using an air conditioner on dry setting (if it has one) to remove moisture.
Sometime the humidity can overwhelm all the best intentions- use Green-Goo Gels to stop mould.
Get rid of anything mould can eat:
- Clean garbage pails frequently.
- Clean refrigerator door gaskets and drip pans.
- Polyurethane and rubber foams seem especially prone to fungus invasion.
- Use plastic covers on bedding made from these foams.
- Throw away or recycle old books, newspapers, clothing or bedding.
- Scour sinks and tubs at least monthly.
- Fungi thrive on soap and other films that coat tiles and grout use Green Goo Bathroom Buster to easily get rid of soap scum and calcium build up.
KILL IT: Our Sprays kill Mould kill mould on contact, simply spray, wait a few minutes then wipe.
STOP IT: Our Gels kill mould by delivering a continuous mould killing vapour utilising quality mould killing ingredients scientifically proven to stop mould growing. After the trauma of cleaning up your mouldy problem you'll never want to do that ever again. Prevention is always better than cleaning it up.